[Geany-Devel] [geany-plugins] Autoclose: v0.2 - many improvements (#114)

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Oct 27 15:37:13 UTC 2013

Hi all,

On 10/20/13 21:01, RPG wrote:
> * add removing pairing brace by Shift+BackSpace
> * do not add semicolon in #define-s
> * add semicolon after class and struct
> * now works with GTK3+ (thanks Matthew Brush for patch http://pastebin.geany.org/r2VKS/)
> * added scrollbar for settings
> * improve semicolon completion
> * added help
> * added Tab jump to enclosed char (thanks Thomas Martitz: https://github.com/kugel-/geany-plugins/commit/7f19c3035abf6f8a7fa66c7b4c1efe0851cb2f83)

now that we have a quite feature rich auto-close plugin (I didn't
test/use it but it already looks more mature than what we have in Geany
core), I wonder whether we could drop the now somewhat redundant and
always buggy code in Geany core which provides the same feature.

Any opinions?

Pavel: I guess the auto-close plugin is at least as production ready as
the current buggy code in Geany and so can be used as replacement?