[Geany-Devel] Segmentation fault when auto-close plug-in is enable [patch]

Thomas Martitz thomas.martitz at xxxxx
Thu Oct 24 07:25:20 UTC 2013

Am 24.10.2013 05:59, schrieb Matthew Brush:Don't try to make special
conditions that say your contributions must not
>> be discussed/reviewed, thats rude, its like saying you think you are
>> better
>> than the other contributors on this list.
>>

> I said it specifically to avoid getting into deep design discussions
> or code reviews, I just want a general +1 or -1 whether anyone thinks
> the general concept is useful and whether it's worth looking at
> implementing something similar. If not one else really cares, it's not
> worth getting into details about.

+1, see my other mail

FWIW, I don't took your statement as rude. I understood that you don't
feel like supporting your proposal unless you see someone else
supporting your general idea. Because you're tired of fighting against
windmills on this list.

Best regards.