[Geany-Devel] Segmentation fault when auto-close plug-in is enable [patch]

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Thu Oct 24 02:09:09 UTC 2013

On 13-10-23 11:36 AM, Thomas Martitz wrote:
> [snip]

Regarding that pattern we discussed previously and used in this
AutoClose code for attaching data to a document, I'd be interested
whether you or anyone thinks this branch (last/top two commits) would be
useful to plugins:

https://github.com/codebrainz/geany/commits/document-datalist

IMO it'd be better to make GeanyDocument an actual GObject and get the
data lists for "free", but at least this is sort of a step in the same
direction.

Disclaimer: I have no interest in "defending" this or hashing it out,
it's just one of my many local branches and hasn't been really tested.
If anyone doesn't like it, or spots some bugs or something, they can
just not saying anything (ie. I'm not asking for Code Review) and it
will quietly go away, if anyone really likes it, they can push it
forward and we can review and discuss it at that point.