[Geany-Devel] Ping on Bug #943 - windows build command

Dimitar Zhekov dimitar.zhekov at xxxxx
Wed Oct 16 18:12:08 UTC 2013

On Tue, 15 Oct 2013 22:02:45 +0200
Thomas Martitz <thomas.martitz at student.htw-berlin.de> wrote:

> Am 15.10.2013 19:05, schrieb Dimitar Zhekov:
> > The last time FiF-ed, glib did not contain any calls to PeekNamedPipe
> > or SetNamedPipeHandleState. [...]
>
> Speaking of PeekNamedPipe...
>
> A few months ago I contributed a fully working win32 poll()
> implementation to PulseAudio (based on gnulib). [...]

Yes, I remember that.

> Perhaps it would be worthwhile to get that poll() implementation into glib?

You can simply g_main_context_set_poll_func(), but that so called
"poll" function actually supports the WIN32 message queue, and maybe
some other stuff... Of course, it would be nice to at least have a
proper GPoll.

--
E-gards: Jimmy