[Geany-Devel] splitwindow2

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Fri Oct 11 10:29:01 UTC 2013

Le 10/10/2013 12:03, Thomas Martitz a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I just wanted to let you know that I'm working on a new splitwindow
> implementation and I would like to have early input. [...]

I don't have time yet to fully get down to the complicated discussion
this went on, but I just wanted to point out I did a little refactoring
of the splitwindow plugin some time ago, see
https://github.com/b4n/geany/tree/splitwindow-refactoring-m

The UI isn't nice and it's why I didn't merge it yet, but it makes the
split view effectively useable.

In practice, what it does is very simple: make sure whatever view you're
touching it's actually always the primary Geany one, so it removes any
need problem coming from Geany hardcoding some stuff.

Regards,
Colomban