[Geany-Devel] Interested making a patch to add QML support

Tory Gaurnier tory.gaurnier at xxxxx
Tue Oct 8 18:53:54 UTC 2013

On 10/08/2013 02:11 AM, Lex Trotman wrote:

> On 8 October 2013 20:08, Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com
> <mailto:elextr at gmail.com>> wrote:
>

>     [...]
>
>         Not sure what you mean by test suite, I've uploaded it to
>         github ( https://github.com/tgaurnier/geany/), and would love
>         for people to test it, it seems to be fairly bug free now,
>         there's things I still want to fix, but when using correct QML
>         syntax it seems to be pretty flawless now (at least from the
>         testing I've done).
>

> Also could you put your changes in a branch, not master, so they are
> easier to identify.
>
> Cheers
> Lex
>

>         Could you maybe shoot me a link of one of the test suites from
>         Colomban you're refering to?
>

>     https://github.com/geany/geany/tree/master/tests/ctags is the
>     tests for other parsers.  As the commit messages say most come
>     from upstream, more are always welcome, especially for new parsers.
>
>     Cheers
>     Lex

That's what I was originally doing, but I forgot to switch back to it,
and accidentally commited everything to master :P As you can tell I'm
totally new to git.

So, should I just upload the secondary branch, or is there a way I can
restore the master branch to it's original form?