[Geany-Devel] Ping on Bug #943 - windows build command

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Mon Oct 7 15:44:59 UTC 2013

On 07/10/2013 16:31, Nick Treleaven wrote:
> gcc -Wall -c "build.c" (in directory: C:\git\geany\src)
> Compilation failed.
> gcc: error: "build.c": Invalid argument
> gcc: fatal error: no input files
> compilation terminated.
>
> No idea why gcc says that, also tried for another file in parent directory.

It was passing the quotes directly to gcc. Removed them, and it appears
to work, but I think gcc only outputs to stderr.

I tried make build.o - the stdout gets captured but the stderr is lost.