[Geany-Devel] On Deprecation of Platforms

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Thu Oct 3 06:53:44 UTC 2013

On 13-10-02 10:25 PM, Steven Blatnick wrote:
> [...]
> Do we know how many people on Windows use Geany, users specifically and not geany devs?

It's impossible to know[1] but if I had to guess[2], I'd say at least
25% of users are on Windows. In addition, I believe several of the core
developers and contributors use Geany on Windows on a regular basis.

[1]: I don't think our server tracks download statistics, could be
wrong. Source Forge downloads haven't been updated since 0.19.
[2]: Based on gut-feeling given recollection of mailing list, IRC and
bug tracker activity.