[Geany-Devel] geany gtk3

Yosef Or Boczko yoseforb at xxxxx
Mon Nov 18 20:46:45 UTC 2013

You can to build the old version of shared-mime-info itself
in you system.

Just download the PKGBUILD[1] and more two files to some filder
and type in the folder 'makepkg -si' for build the shared-mime-info.

[1]
https://projects.archlinux.org/svntogit/packages.git/tree/trunk?h=packages/shared-mime-info&id=ac89df5155b7c4add0e42e46231d44b7838d958d

Regards,
Yosef Or Boczko

בתאריך ב', נוב 18, 2013 בשעה 10:06 PM, podhorsky.ksj
<podhorsky.ksj at gmail.com> כתב: