[Geany-Devel] geany gtk3

Yosef Or Boczko yoseforb at xxxxx
Mon Nov 18 19:55:32 UTC 2013

Hey,

For me, in ArchLinux distro, I get this errors
when I upgraded the package shared-mime-info
from 1.1 to 1.2

I guess it is a bug realte to shared-mime-info.

Btw, I added the package shared-mime-info to
my ignore packege to upgrade, so I always with
shared-mime-info 1.1, and with this version geany
work fine for me (with GTK+ 3 support).

Regards,
Yosef Or Boczko

בתאריך ב', נוב 18, 2013 בשעה 9:29 PM, podhorsky.ksj
<podhorsky.ksj at gmail.com> כתב: