[Geany-Devel] Let's use Vala

Steven Blatnick steve8track at xxxxx
Wed Nov 13 16:21:55 UTC 2013

Wow, you found the article :-)

 From what I've seen of geany, the code looks much better than some code
I've seen.  It didn't take as long to familiarize myself with the basic
structure since the code files are well named and the directory
structure is far from deep ;-) One of the reasons I felt so comfortable
writing plugins for it is how much easier the code was to read.  At
least you don't have perl code mixed with java, etc ;-)

I'm a bit wishy-washy on my positions in these threads.  Part of me is
still healing from the Gnome disaster, and part of me likes moving
forward.  I hope at least it's good food for thought.