[Geany-Devel] Gtk2 vs Gtk3 (was. Re: A direction for Geany)

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Wed Nov 13 11:55:27 UTC 2013

Am 13.11.2013 00:15, schrieb Lex Trotman:
> This might be a MATE issue, I run both GTK2 and GTK3 in Mint Cinnamon
> and havn't seen theme issues.  (default Mint theme, I'm too lazy to
> change it :)  If by bookmarks you mean "recently used" then it
> definitely updates from both, but how accurately and how regularly I
> havn't examined in detail.

For Xfce dusk I can report the same as Steven does. Gtk3 applications
running out of the box with some grayish stile. I put a screenshot to
[1] to show what I mean.

Cheers,
Frank

[1] http://lanitz.info/gtk2-gtk3-xfce-dusk.png