[Geany-Devel] Gtk2 vs Gtk3 (was. Re: A direction for Geany)

Yosef Or Boczko yoseforb at xxxxx
Tue Nov 12 23:53:43 UTC 2013

I not understand, you mean have some old version of
some distro isn't support GTK+ 3 and them always with
older version of all package - so why Geany need to be
the last in them distro?

Geany need to go forward, and older distro will keep
the old version of Geany same them keep the old
version of GTK+ 2 and not support GTK+ 3 yet.
Geany 1.24 and also Geany 0.21 it realy good software,
but we can't to bog becausw have some older distor.

Regards,
Yosef Or Boczko

בתאריך ד', נוב 13, 2013 בשעה 1:48 AM, Lex Trotman
<elextr at gmail.com> כתב: