[Geany-Devel] Gtk2 vs Gtk3 (was. Re: A direction for Geany)

Steven Blatnick steve8track at xxxxx
Tue Nov 12 23:24:07 UTC 2013

My bad.  It appears the bookmark discrepancy isn't between versions, but
between caja and the file open dialog:

As for themes, try installing pluma and gedit and opening them. Usually
for me, if you haven't changed themes yet, you get very different
looking UI themes, but maybe they have fixed this in later versions of Mint.

Thanks,

Steve