[Geany-Devel] A direction for Geany

Yosef Or Boczko yoseforb at xxxxx
Mon Nov 11 23:11:18 UTC 2013

As a GNOME 3 user, I realy like the recent design of
the applications in GNOME, specify the GtkHeaderBar[1].

And yes, I know have some people not like the new design of
GNOME.

As Matthew say, we can to go use the modern GTK+ API,
for GtkApplication, GSettings and more, and I offer to go
also to the GtkHeaderBar, it realy good thing.

[1] https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/3.10/GtkHeaderBar.html

What you thing?

Regards,
Yosef Or Boczko

בתאריך ג', נוב 12, 2013 בשעה 12:46 AM, Lex Trotman
<elextr at gmail.com> כתב: