[Geany-Devel] Web site plugins.geany.org/geanyminiscript.html

Roger Booth rbooth at xxxxx
Sun Mar 10 17:02:17 UTC 2013

While browsing the Geany website, I found the following

http://plugins.geany.org/geanyminiscript.html

<quote>

      Usage

After compiling and/or installing gms, start Geany and go to menu
Tools->Plugin Manager and set checkbox at gms plugin.

You can configure the following options::
    o Shell path, o Perl path, o Python path, o sed path, o Awk path, o
    user script .

After configuring, go to menu Tools->Plugin Manager and click to
"Mini-script". Geany opens a gms dialog box:

System Message: ERROR/3
(/home/geany/plugins.geany.org/geany-plugins-sources/geanyminiscript/README,
line 59)

Unexpected indentation.

o With the combobox, you select the script type,
o In the text view, you write the filter script.
o In the input area, you select the filter input::
			 * current selection
			 * current document
			 * all the session documents
o In the output area, you select the filter output::
			 * current document
			 * new document
o and you click on the apply button.

</quote>

Attached is a patch. As well as fixing the error on line 59, I fixed a
general problem with bullet lists, changed the version to match the
latest version in the changelog, and a few other minor changes.

Roger