[Geany-Devel] Please add an option to customize folding widget size

Jiergir Ogoerg f35f22fan at xxxxx
Sun Mar 10 06:34:29 UTC 2013

Hi,
on bigger screens (1920x1080) the folding widget size of Geany looks too
small and you have to aim for it to click it. I'd ask you to add an option
to make it bigger.
Btw CodeBlocks by default has a bigger folding widget - just the way I like
it.

The code in question is in sciwrappers.c
I recompiled Geany from git and I posted a screenshot with the function
that manages the folding widget size at:
http://sdfsfsfsdfasdfas.blogspot.com/2013/03/blog-post.html

Please add a GUI option in Geany for people to be able to adjust the
default folding widget size of 12 to up to like 18 (I use 16).

Thanks