[Geany-Devel] Gaeny-plugins: Some minor changes to silence warnings

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Mon Mar 4 20:59:36 UTC 2013

Le 04/03/2013 16:33, Colomban Wendling a écrit :
> Le 04/03/2013 14:43, Frank Lanitz a écrit :

>>> Hi Frank,
>>>
>>> I don't see them in any of the G-P commits since 17 Feb when I posted.
>>>
>>> So I'd say "no".
>>
>> OK. so what to do? Just merging it as none of the maintainer seems to
>> have shown any reaction.
>
> I'll check it and merge it later totady.

Done.  It was mostly OK but introduced a leak, so I fixed that.

I also fixed various other problems in TreeBrowser.  However, it's till
buggy like if you create an element in the root of the display the list
gets messed up.  I think calling gtk_tree_store_iter_clear_nodes()[1]
unconditionally in treebrowser_browse() would fix the problem but since
I don't know the plugin much I won't do this.

Regards,
Colomban

[1] it is a *really* bad idea to name a custom function using a lib's
prefix: it may clash and makes people assume it's a function from that lib.