[Geany-Devel] Please update MAINTAINERS-List on Geany-Plugins // Call for maintainers

Thrawn shell_layer-geany at xxxxx
Sun Mar 3 21:56:24 UTC 2013

Can I put my name down as an emergency backup maintainer for geanylua?

I'm not involved in its development currently, couldn't answer questions about it etc, have never looked at the code, but am a programmer + interested user, and if it came down to a choice between fixing it or dropping it, I'd step up.

Thrawn