[Geany-Devel] Geany Setup Custom Commands

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Wed Jun 26 14:28:36 UTC 2013

Le 26/06/2013 16:23, Lex Trotman a écrit :

> On 27 June 2013 00:17, Kostas Dimakis <dimakis at csd.uoc.gr
> <mailto:dimakis at csd.uoc.gr>> wrote:
>
>     I am sorry for the direct mail but for some reason i didn't receive
>     the mail in my inbox. The only reason i saw the mail is that i was
>     checking the mailing list for questions #lucky :D Anyway i think i
>     resolved it. If you can do the honors and forward our conversation
>     to the list so ppl can see.
>     Thank you for your response. But i didn't understand exactly what u
>     mean by seting a label. Can you give me an example?
>

> The dialog for custom commands has two fields, one is for the command,
> the other is for the label to show in the menu, no label, nothing to
> show in the menu so no command saved.

No, that isn't right, the label isn't required: it's the other way
around, the Custom Command is not saved only if the "command" field is
empty.

The command itself is used as the label if the label isn't provided.