[Geany-Devel] More Lua scripts: alternative (Vim-style) word navigation

Thrawn shell_layer-geany at xxxxx
Mon Jun 24 23:57:46 UTC 2013

Hi, again.

Yet more Lua scripts available (on Geany wiki), this time fixing one of my gripes with Geany: word navigation completely skips punctuation as if it were whitespace. The scripts instead provide Vim-style word navigation, which treats a block of punctuation like a word. You can use GeanyLua's keybindings support to easily bind them to Ctrl+Right etc.

They arose out of my work on the Vim keybindings script. If anyone wants WORD versions, I can easily produce those too.

Thrawn