[Geany-Devel] New Geany enthusiast here to help :)

Ilario Pierbattista ulven101 at xxxxx
Sun Jun 2 12:31:39 UTC 2013

Hi everybody :)
I'm a computer engineering student and from 6 months Geany has become
my primary IDE.
I used to write my (little) programs with simple editors, since any
kind of IDE turned into a heavyweight software for my computer.
So Geany represents for me the perfect solution for a fast and
comfortable development.

Now, I thinks it's time for me to join the Geany development, in order
to contribute to the software I use every day.
It's also my first experience in an open source project, so I hope to
be helpful :)
Bye!

--
Ilario Pierbattista