[Geany-Devel] File modified

Steven Blatnick steve8track at xxxxx
Mon Jul 22 19:48:17 UTC 2013

Personally, I think making this switch would be awesome.  What would we
have to do to get it in a future release?  It sounds like we just need
to have some Windows users do some regression smoke testing on that
branch using the other dialogs (what was that branch again...) and
compiled to the newer GTK version?  Unfortunately for this process, I
don't use windows anymore.