[Geany-Devel] File modified

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sun Jul 21 07:36:16 UTC 2013

On 21 July 2013 17:11, Steven Blatnick <steve8track at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I was just wondering if someone was still working on switching the file
> modified windows to those inline warning windows instead of popups.  I just
> got the popup and closed it before I read what I had done :-)

RTFMessage :-)

Nobody has moved the windows build to a newer version of GTK, so that the
oldest supported GTK can be upgraded to the one that supports the
non-intrustive notifications.  Nobody wants to do the alternative with lots
of #ifdefs for one version of GTK.

> Oh, as a side note, I thought when I type a number and hit enter on the
> GOTO field on the toolbar, it would go to the entered line, but it's not.
>  I have to manually hit the Jump To button.  I don't see a bug for it on
> sourceforge, so I guess I'll report it.

Works for me on it version, which are you using?