[Geany-Devel] Adding keybindings
shell_layer-geany at xxxxx
Thu Jul 4 03:32:27 UTC 2013
There are several actions available that have no keybindings,
but have logical candidates available.
For example: Preferences is Ctrl+Alt+P, so it would make sense for Plugin Preferences to be Ctrl+Shift+Alt+P.
Other possible candidates:
- Select to previous word part: Ctrl+Shift+Slash (Go to Previous Word Part defaults to Ctrl+Slash)
- Select to next word part: Ctrl+Shift+Backslash
- Toggle All Additional Widgets: Shift+F11 or Ctrl+F11 (Fullscreen mode is F11)
- Find Next Selection: Ctrl+Alt+g or Ctrl+Alt+F
- Find Previous Selection: Ctrl+Shift+Alt+g or Ctrl+Shift+Alt+F
Anyone's thoughts on this?
More information about the Devel