[Geany-Devel] Geany plugins website

Lex Trotman elextr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 06:28:04 UTC 2013

On 25 January 2013 16:51, Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de> wrote:
> Am 25.01.2013 01:17, schrieb Lex Trotman:
>> Dear <whoever is responsible for the plugins website>,
>>
>> Can you please provide windows instructions and make the setup.exe
>> download more obvious, we have had several windows users asking where
>> it is.
>
> It's done inside git:
> https://github.com/geany/plugins.geany.org
> Maybe you can rovide a patch as at least me not having an idea how to
> make it more obvious.

Ewetch, the download page is all PHP and HTML, erk, dunno any of that stuff :(

Why Isn't it in ReST like the actual plugins pages?  So I don't know
how to add to the table where the first two rows should be labelled
"source" and the third labelled "Windows".  The setup.exe is hidden
away and hard to see.

I'll happily suggest other content though :)

For the Download page, just before "Download directly from version control"

<h2>Windows</h2>

For the installation page, I suggest just before the "Compile Yourself" section

<h3>Windows</h3>
downloads page.</p>