[Geany-Devel] [Geany-Plugins] waf install plugin on win32

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at herbesfolles.org
Tue Jan 22 14:03:38 UTC 2013

Le 22/01/2013 14:13, vadim kochan a écrit :
> Hi all,
> It is related to win32 OS.
> When I try to run waf install --destdir=xxx then everything is copied
> into xxx/geany-plugins-${version}
>
> I expect that everything should be copied to different folders relative
> to xxx path.
> is it correct? is there any other options?

Without much knowledge about Waf, generally "destdir" means a directory
to use as the base from where to install (see it e.g. as the directory
in which you unpack an archive).  To change the directory in which
install the files instead of the default one, use --prefix=xxx

Hope that's it, or maybe wait for a more educated answer (Enrico's
especially).

Regards,
Colomban