[Geany-Devel] Querying current file and cursor location

Thomas Young thomasyoung at free.fr
Fri Jan 18 09:09:48 UTC 2013

Hi Lex,

 > Don't forget to update the manual to include your new cl
 > option.

How to do this?

I can see references to --list-documents in doc/geany.html and
doc/geany.txt, so I suppose we add a similar entry for the new option,
but I guess one of those files is generated from the other?

I attached a patch to another reply, but didn't include a manual update
with this..

Thomas