[Geany-Devel] Querying current file and cursor location

Thomas Young thomasyoung at free.fr
Fri Jan 18 08:31:18 UTC 2013

btw. What's the situation for the 'Scope' plugin?
e.g. Is this working / in active development?
I saw Dimitar's post about this, but didn't get a chance to try this out
yet, but this sounds interesting.
Sounds like this aims to address some of the issues I can see with GUI
integrated debugging, in particular the possibility to still interact
directly (and to some extent 'properly') with gdb.
(If I recall correctly, the debugger plugin doesn't attempt do this, and
geanygdb seemed to have problems if you typed stuff in to it's terminal.)