[Geany-Devel] Screenshots in user manual

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at uvena.de
Mon Jan 7 21:23:43 UTC 2013

On 07/01/13 09:48, Matthew Brush wrote:
> On 13-01-06 10:35 PM, Lex Trotman wrote:
>> On 7 January 2013 14:21, Matthew Brush <mbrush at codebrainz.ca> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> If we add a feature that changes the GUI of one of the existing
>>> screenshots
>>> in the manual, should we make a new screenshot using whatever
>>> theme/font/icons/etc that we have or is it better just to leave it until
>>> release and do them all uniformly at once?
>>
>> Will "we" remember?  I won't.
>>

> IGRC[1] Enrico usually re-does the screenshots at release time, using

As Colomban said, that's the way how it went so far.
A year or a bit more ago, we discussed how to proceed with updating
screenshots when preparing releases. I don't remember what was the
result but the mailing list archives surely will remember.
I don't mind to continue updating the screenshots in preparation of a
release. But don't take this as I want to stick with the red theme, I'd
be also fine with using something more neutrally.

> his (lovely) red window xfwm4 theme :)

Yay, finally someone realised how sweet my red theme is! And I ignore
any potential sarcasm in the above sentence :D.

> [1] "If Git Remembers Correctly"

sweet as well :).