[Geany-Devel] [Geany Tabs] Document is removed from project after closing on tab

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at herbesfolles.org
Mon Jan 7 16:59:59 UTC 2013

Le 07/01/2013 17:27, vadim kochan a écrit :
> Hi All,
> Is it normal behaviour that documents is removed from project when you
> close it from tabs panel?
> I expect that document will be closed only from tabs panel.

Yes, stock Geany project resembles to sessions, it saves a list of open
files and a few settings, that's it.  So if you close a file, it gets
removed from the project -- just like if you open one it gets added to it.

If you're searching for another behavior, I suggest you to try one of
the project plugins (GProject or GeanyPrj).

Regards,
Colomban