[Geany-Devel] Lua scripts uploaded for Compare and Hex Edit

Thrawn shell_layer-geany at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jan 7 12:51:07 UTC 2013

OK, new versions have been uploaded with copyright notices and descriptions.

I also added support for Opendiff to the Compare script, and adjusted the Hex Edit file names so that a different file extension is used for a one-way dump.

I'm thinking of adding support for self-contained hex editors like Bless. Any thoughts? Or does anyone have other diff/hex programs that they'd like to see included?