[Geany-Devel] Gaeny-plugins: Some minor changes to silence warnings

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Tue Feb 19 21:22:36 UTC 2013

Additional patch to treebrowser.c make sure every path leading to a
g_free has a g_strdup(), oops.

Note I am only using the HACKING approved "-Wall -Wextra -O2
-Wno-unused-parameter" not the full War and Peace novel of options
that Colomban uses :)