[Geany-Devel] [geany-plugins] [Debugger] Windows port for geany's "debugger" plugin

vadim kochan vadim4j at xxxxx
Thu Feb 7 21:14:48 UTC 2013

Thank you)))
So, Alexander adviced me to make a pull request, he was busy when I asked
him to look at the changes)
So, windows does not support VTE, instead of that the separated console
window is opened.
About build system, as build system I used was MinGW/MSys, I will do
supporting for WAF too.
Anyway, will do more explanatory commit message, waf supporting & some
small code change))