[Geany-Devel] A direction for Geany

Steven Blatnick steve8track at xxxxx
Mon Dec 16 18:01:18 UTC 2013

LOL.  I will say that my initial reason for preferring gtksourceview
when I was looking for another editor was the native feel, which is a
major reason I was only looking at gtk-based editors.  Maybe my
experiences are just because Geany has done such a darn good job of
using scintilla while gedit hasn't done such a good job of using
gtksourceview :-)