[Geany-Devel] wordchars in filetypes.r

Thrawn shell_layer-geany at xxxxx
Thu Aug 1 10:54:25 UTC 2013

Well, vim defines 'word' and 'WORD'. I think that that is a good starting point. Vim words are similar to Geany's word parts, except when words are camel-cased.

I actually think that Geany's word matching is quite broken, because it treats punctuation as whitespace. Steven, you may be interested in the Lua scripts that I wrote to replace the built-in word matching; they use word parts, so they don't skip underscores.