[Geany-Devel] Don't pop-up messages/steal focus when in terminal

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sun Apr 21 00:48:33 UTC 2013

[...]

> I definitively agree that there's someone/a few people out there, in this
> strange self-imposed situation that are mentioned above, but I'd bet good
> money it's a such a small minority of Geany's users, possibly even less
> than 1%, to be worth bending over backwards for.

The real problem is none of us knows how many actual users there are in any
particular system configuration.  I am only going on my experience, which
as a contractor at least includes a spread of companies.

In the past its always been me introducing Geany, but recently I have been
pleasantly surprised to find a few customers already using it on Red Hat.

Hence my concern to keep support for at least the Red Hat version that is
still in primary support.