[Geany-Devel] Don't pop-up messages/steal focus when in terminal

Harold Aling geany at xxxxx
Sat Apr 20 23:40:00 UTC 2013

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 1:20 AM, Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:
> And that is irrelevant, a more effective question is, what does Red Hat 6.0
> have?  (thats a real question, my quick look at their website couldn't
> identify what it is)

http://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/enterprise/6Client/en/os/SRPMS/

"gtk2-2.18.9-12.el6.src.rpm"

> Red Hat 6.0, released in 2010, is still currently in its phase one support
> and is still considered bleeding edge by many corporates, Red Hat 5.0 is
> still supported but is outside its phase one so I think its safe to ignore
> it now.

RHEL 7 is scheduled for the second half of 2013. How long do you think
Geany should support RHEL 6 and thus withhold
innovation/progress/modernize/etc? Adoption of RHEL 7 will be slow, so
at least for another 2-3 years until RHEL 8 is released?

Seems rather strange to me ...