[Geany-Devel] Don't pop-up messages/steal focus when in terminal

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Sat Apr 20 15:06:19 UTC 2013

On 13-04-20 05:59 AM, Harold Aling wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 1:40 AM, Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Agree with Thomas, we should go to 2.24 for windows since we supply the
>> bundle, Linux doesn't need to go so far, for eg what GTK did the current red
>> hat and suse enterprise versions release with, expect 2.18 or 2.20.
>
> I might be stepping completely out of line with this remark: Do people
> with dusty old GTK's use bleeding edge Geany?

It is rumored that some percentage (remember 0 is a percent :) of users
are apparently stuck on ancient enterprise distros at work, need to use
the latest bleeding edge Geany at all times, and are able install it but
not GTK+ from source into $HOME. Or so the story goes :)