[Geany-Devel] Don't pop-up messages/steal focus when in terminal

Harold Aling geany at xxxxx
Wed Apr 17 10:40:35 UTC 2013

I use the terminal emulator in Geany mainly for Git-commands and Drush.

When pulling the work from collegues using Git, geany pops up a file
changed, or deleted warning for all changed or deleted open files
which steals focus from the terminal, often right before I press
'enter' to execute a commend, resulting in Geany using the default
action for that popup, which I then have to figure out what has
happend.

Is it possible to suppress these popups when the terminal has focus?

Cheers!

Harold