[Geany-Devel] Removing of orphaned plugins

Thomas Martitz thomas.martitz at xxxxx
Sat Apr 6 16:38:40 UTC 2013

Am 06.04.2013 18:26, schrieb Frank Lanitz:
> Hi folks,
>
> Unfortunately we still have a number of orphaned plugins. To get this
> thing cleaned up I've created a branch at
>
> https://github.com/frlan/geany-plugins/commits/Removing_orphaned_plugins
>
> to remove orphaned plugins. I'm going to apply this patchset to master
> if there will nobody adopt the plugin.

Why remove working plugins? I could understand if there's a problem with
them and no maintainer steps up. But they work (more or less) as
intended, so I don't see a reason to just remove them.

Best regards.