[Geany-Devel] Find/highlight matching opening/closing HTML tag

Volodymyr Kononenko vmkononenko at xxxxx
Thu Apr 4 12:04:59 UTC 2013

Hi all.

Yesterday Colomban made the first code review:
https://github.com/geany/geany-plugins/pull/98
There are questions about using indicator. Experts in indicators, please
help! Suggest exact and correct usage in my code.

Thanks in advance for your help :)

--
Best regards,
Volodymyr Kononenko