[Geany-Devel] Printing

Roger Booth rbooth at kabooth.com
Thu Nov 1 03:10:59 UTC 2012

I applied the patch. Page 1 of the printout has 54 lines, Print Preview
has 56.

The vertical line on Print Preview looks fine, on the hard copy it
appears on top of the least significant digit of the line number. For
example, on line 1, the vertical line is superimposed on the vertical
line that comprises most of the 1's glyph.

The vertical line extends down "a ways" past the last line number. On
Print Preview, it extends what seems to be one line height, or so. On
hardcopy, it extends what might be three lines, its difficult to
measure. Perhaps it is drawn to the top of the page number row, but the
last printed line is one line less?

Anyway, the good news is that my test doc, page one anyway, does not wrap.