[Geany-devel] Geany Plugins Build using Waf fails from current Git master

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Sat May 19 16:45:26 UTC 2012

On Wed, 2012-05-09 at 21:22 +0200, Quentin Glidic wrote:
> On 09/05/2012 20:28, Dominic Hopf wrote:
> > Hey guys,
> >
> > building Geany Plugins from Git fails currently fails here. The output:
> >
> >     http://pastebin.geany.org/kota1/
> >
> > This doesn't actually mean this is an issue with Geany-Plugins, I'm
> > running the current Fedora 17 Beta state here with updates-testing
> > enabled. ;)
> >
> > I was hoping someone of you could point me in the right direction where
> > to search for the cause anyway. :)
> >
> > Best Regards,
> > Dominic
>

> It’s a Vala related error, a name collision. I submitted a patch for
> this issue, see http://lists.uvena.de/geany-devel/2012-April/006759.html

Builds fine here with the applied patch. Thank you guys!

Best Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf
http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint: A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0  BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D