[Geany-devel] geany-plugins: Autotools usage

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Sat May 19 15:10:08 UTC 2012

Sorry for the delay, I completely missed this mail.

Le 22/04/2012 20:14, Chow Loong Jin a écrit :
>   [...]
>
> - "FIXME: CSS?" doesn't look like it's needed in geanygendoc -- there's a rule
>   to generate manual.html from manual.rst and manual.css. (This probably
>   shouldn't be dist'd, but Colomban would probably be in a better position to
>   answer that)

Actually there is a bug in the current build system, because the
html4css1 stylesheet should either be distributed or embedded, which
isn't currently the case.

Attached are a few patches updating the build system to properly embed
both stylesheets, and a few other updates.  I didn't commit them/made a
PR yet because #2 is likely to conflict.

Regards,
Colomban