[Geany-devel] Geany Plugins Build using Waf fails from current Git master

Quentin Glidic sardemff7+geany at xxxxx
Wed May 9 19:22:50 UTC 2012

On 09/05/2012 20:28, Dominic Hopf wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> building Geany Plugins from Git fails currently fails here. The output:
>
>     http://pastebin.geany.org/kota1/
>
> This doesn't actually mean this is an issue with Geany-Plugins, I'm
> running the current Fedora 17 Beta state here with updates-testing
> enabled. ;)
>
> I was hoping someone of you could point me in the right direction where
> to search for the cause anyway. :)
>
> Best Regards,
> Dominic

It’s a Vala related error, a name collision. I submitted a patch for
this issue, see http://lists.uvena.de/geany-devel/2012-April/006759.html

--

Quentin "Sardem FF7" Glidic