[Geany-devel] Rewrite reflow

Eugene Arshinov earshinov at xxxxx
Tue May 1 05:36:05 UTC 2012

On Sat, 31 Mar 2012 13:48:59 +0400
Eugene Arshinov <earshinov at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> A couple of weeks ago in Geany mailing list a discussion was raised
> about reimplementing "Reflow paragraph" command more correctly and
> consistently with "Line breaking".  Here is a link: [1]
>
> Finally I got to it and created pull request #35 [2].  As always,
> suggestions are welcome.
>
> [1]: <http://lists.uvena.de/geany/2012-March/007960.html>
> [2]: <https://github.com/geany/geany/pull/35>
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Eugene.

A reminder for myself: after the pull request is accepted (if it
happens anytime), it would be good to check bug report [3].  This bug
report is about cursor positioning after reflow.   Also, it would be
good to check cursor positioning after "Join lines".

[3]:<http://sf.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2875092&group_id=153444&atid=787791>