[Geany-devel] Default keybinding for Zoom In

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Mon Mar 19 04:05:51 UTC 2012

On 12-03-18 07:33 PM, Colomban Wendling wrote:
> [...]

OK, it's fine then, it's just what I'm used to using in the programs I
use most of the time, except Geany. I don't use zoom in most programs
though, so I didn't notice their default keybindings.

> So you probably got it: I don't think it's a good idea.  BTW, for the
> record, what are the applications using the "normal" keybinding you'd
> like to see (^=)?
>
> A few I have under the hand:
>   * Mozilla products allows both
>   * gnome-terminal only accepts<ctl>+ (no kp support)

A couple more I've tried that do support <Control>equals (probably in
addition to <Control>plus):

   * Chromium
   * Evince
   * GtkImageView (apparently, I didn't try, but going from docs)

Anyway, it makes sense not to change it, especially since it's so easy
to change as a user.