[Geany-devel] Default keybinding for Zoom In

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Mon Mar 19 02:06:36 UTC 2012

Hi,

It's always bothered me that Geany uses the "wrong" keybinding for Zoom
In, but I'm starting to think it's completely on accident. The normal
keybinding for Zoom In on most applications is Control and Equal (same
key as plus symbol). If you look at the default keybinding for Zoom In,
it says <Control>plus, which sounds right, but it should really say
<Control><Shift>plus, since you have to press Shift to get the plus
symbol. The correct default keybinding for Zoom In should be
<Control>equal, if it's to be like the vast majority of other software
that supports zooming.

Is anybody opposed to me correcting this?

P.S. I'm only talking about US-like keyboards here, since that's all
I've ever used.