[Geany-devel] Gathering Release 1.22 incompatibilities

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Mon Mar 19 00:20:56 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I recently ran into Nicks change of the default keybinding <ctrl>-t
from transpose to gototag.  This made me realise we need to keep a
list of incompatibilities to add to the release notes when 1.22 is
released.

I would have thought that anything incompatible would have been
forgotten by then unless we keep a running list, at the moment all I
can think of is the ctrl-t and themes, but I am sure there are others.

The list also saves Git blaming to try to see what made the change and
if it is deliberate or not.

So any suggestions on how we should gather these?  and of any more of them.